love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Monday, August 16, 2010





The weekend has been a slack one, with me taking time lazing in bed and slpg overtime, watchin WTV on my phone and doing things like looking thru my Grad trip photos again!haha...
Havent post any of my grad trip photos here yet..heres a few that im particularly pleased with.
Soccer with the guys were great, thanks to the great weather too...and for once i wasnt in the thick of the "agressive" action...as YJ became the target of the outside team. hee
Its end of the honeymoon period for me at work as i report to my new department! No longer with Ah Bing n friends already...looking forward to more challenging stuff at work!! The guys did left something for me tho, as i got the throat infection that affected quite a few of em earlier....haha...coughing sucks..


10:03 PM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N