love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Tuesday, February 09, 2010


frustration is the word maybe....but things haven been goin particularly right for me the past few days. With soccer to begin with, every game i played i lost...was angry with myself rather than the guys. Which is why i left early, so that it wouldnt affect their game...
Overslept for school this morning...
had a nervous presentation w/o my breakfast....
and the lastest to add to my list...
actually misunderstood my prof's email and thot there's a last min quiz today!!sending me in a frenzy to go find n borrow the textbook frm library....
ARRGHH.....im pretty much out of sorts really...really...


11:11 AM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N