love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Those were the days...me the fat boy with uncle

As we start work, we get to enjoy the days after work when there's no more HomeWork!(Tho not all the time), we enjoy the extra few bucks we get to indulge every now n then...but just like school, it becomes a large part of our lives...
In the morning, we prep for work....we travel to work, we have lunch with our colleagues, we go back to work til the evening and by the time we're back hm...not much of us is left. And the same goes on day after day...
The sudden lack of time in my life, made me realise that as much as work is important as it defines how much i earn(haha)...we should not forget our family and our loved ones...maybe its because my boss always ask me abt what the company means to me, what my job means to me...and stuff like tht.It also got me thinking abt the same for my loved ones...what they mean to mean and whether i tk em for granted...
Besides the 8-10 hrs we spend at our work place everyday(some times more for some ppl!)...hm is where we spend the next bulk of our time...and for those ppl who travel overseas for work, time for family and loved ones become even more precious...
So guess its as impt to work...as to rem the most basic part of our lives...


9:23 PM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N