love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wang lee hom's new album is out, and after all these time that ive been busy with work, play and all...this is the reason to be back on my mp3.Haha, and i realise his songs are my motivation to go KTV.

I must say the last one or two albums have been a lil bit disappointing, only one or two catchy love songs...But judging at the songs from the new album so far, i must say its really pretty good.

This is my fav now, 你不知道的事...please enjoy



1:05 PM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N