love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Ever since early this year, i havent been listening to much music...and following albums and stuff....cant listen while studying, been playin non-stop for holiday and most days after work too...
Have been llistening quite abit recently tho...with Lee hom's and Nicky Lee's new albums....music works all the time when im shag...when im in need of inspiration and when i need to be alone....
One last week before i'll be heading in to OCS....kinda excited yet also a little hesitant...wondering if what my friend said is true....he told me" spent 2 yrs to get out of this shit, yet im dropping myself back into it!"....haha. I just hope im not too old for all these...
Took me 2 mths to get use to working...and now i have to come to terms with staying -in...hope it doesnt go all the way til next yr....


10:39 AM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N