love for
harajuku

Welcome,

to a page of my life

fashion
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”....Winston Churchill

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finally got some time to sit down and write here....
the past few weeks at training, has been alot of things...
1sly, it really took me awhile before i settled into the pace and logic of all the training..it was tough to get use to being a trainee...
2ndly, made me miss my home all tgt again....nothing beats coming hm after work...
3rdly, weekends becomes super precious...esp with zl:) n my family as well...
4thly, certainly got me fitter
5thly, busy?after all the training inside....i have to spend time over the weekend to do work as well!!darn...

so im glad to get some rest at home these 2 days thanks to my coughing...
wld luv to write more...but not today....(zl jiayou 4 ya work!happy always=))


9:01 AM

profile


Name:Eugene Lee
Age:25
Sex:Male
Hobbies:Soccer/Basketball/Singing/Travelling
style

tag



SHOUT OUT HERE!



gifts

Gifts Siftg
this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © livE Sp@N